San Luis Obispo car accident attorneys looking out for your interests
The Santa Maria car accident lawyers of the Frederick Law Firm provide you with experienced and effective representation if you find yourself involved in an auto accident. Car accidents lead to serious injuries in San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, Lompoc and beyond on California roads. These auto accidents can happen for any number of reasons, many of which involve the negligence of other parties. In such instances, a Lompoc car wreck lawyer can help to protect your interests. Some of the more common reasons for auto accidents include:
- Speeding – Tens of thousands of California car accidents could be avoided each year if drivers simply complied with the posted speed limits. Driving at an unsafe speed can result in costly accidents requiring the need of a qualified car accident attorney in Lompoc, a San Luis Obispo auto accident attorney or any of our other attorneys in surrounding California communities.
- Distracted Driving – Failure to keep one’s eyes on the road substantially increases the chances of a motor vehicle accident. Distractions can take many forms: fiddling with a cell phone or radio, watching pedestrians or other accidents, eating, drinking, applying makeup, reading billboards, watching blimps or airplanes, etc. If you are the victim of a distracted driver, a dedicated Santa Maria car accident attorney from the Frederick Law Firm can help you assert your legal rights.
- Texting – Texting on a cell phone is another form of distracted driving, but this one has become so ubiquitous in recent years that the state of California has passed a separate law which bans texting while driving unless you use a voice-activated, hands-free system. Many serious accidents and unnecessary deaths are caused by drivers trying to text while behind the wheel. If you are the victim of an accident caused by texting, a San Luis Obispo car accident lawyer from our offices can help you recover financially.
- Drunk Driving / DUI – Even if it doesn’t cause an accident, the California penalties for DUI are quite serious. A DUI conviction can result in fines, car impoundment, jail time and the suspension or revocation of your license. You are legally presumed to be driving drunk if you have a blood-alcohol level of .08 or higher. If you are the victim of a drunk driver, the Santa Maria car accident attorneys of the Frederick Law Firm will fight to get you the proper compensation you deserve. If you have been accused of drunk driving, the Lompoc car accident attorneys from our firm can provide you with the aggressive yet caring representation needed to preserve your rights.
- Dangerous Highways and Road Conditions – Sometimes, auto accidents can be caused by dangerous highways and road conditions. These conditions can be dangerous due to construction projects, flawed planning designs, damaged road sections, or passing weather conditions. Use extra caution when driving on roads that you are not familiar with, have low visibility, or seem in need of repair. Should you be involved in a car accident due to unreasonably dangerous road conditions or flawed highway designs, contact the San Luis Obispo car accident lawyers of our offices to speak to experienced legal counsel who can properly advise you.
- Disregarding Stop Signs, Traffic Signals and Right of Way Rules – Responsible drivers utilize “defensive driving” skills and are always mindful of traffic signals and signs. Running red lights or disregarding stop or yield signs greatly increases the chances for an accident. If you are involved in a traffic accident as a result of a violation of the right of way rules, we have an experienced car accident attorney in Santa Maria ready to assist you.
Car Accident Attorneys Serving San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria and Lompoc California
In order to avoid car accidents, observe the rules of the road, refrain from unsafe lane changes, avoid tailgating and always wear your seatbelt. Car accidents lead to serious injuries in Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Lompoc and elsewhere. Serious accidents can even lead to fatalities. Should a loved one be the victim of a fatal car accident, our Santa Maria fatal car accident lawyers or a San Luis Obispo wrongful death attorney from our offices can provide you with the dedicated yet caring representation that we are known for.
Contact the Frederick Law Firm – Experienced Car Accident Attorneys Serving Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Lompoc and Beyond.
If you are in need of a car accident attorney in San Luis Obispo, Lompoc, Santa Maria, or any of the surrounding communities throughout California, contact the experienced and dedicated attorneys of the Frederick Law Firm. We provide aggressive yet caring representation to help you obtain the recovery you need and deserve.