William, a dedicated and compassionate attorney, has a strong commitment to justice and the well-being of their clients. After growing up in Nipomo and graduating from Nipomo High School in 2009, he went on to earn their undergraduate degree in Political Science and Minor in Conflict Resolution and Mediation from the University of California, Irvine in 2013.
In 2014, William lived in Pasacaballos, Colombia, and taught English while applying to law school. While abroad, William gained a unique perspective through his experiences assimilating into a new culture, a world apart from his upbringing on the Central Coast.
In 2015, William attended Boston University School of Law. He was accepted to into the American Journal of Law and Medicine. After William graduated from law school, he was soon accepted into the California State Bar Association. William began his legal career at the Santa Maria District Attorney’s Office in Santa Barbara, where he worked as a Deputy District Attorney before returning to the Frederick Law Firm to pursue a career in personal injury law.
When it comes to legal representation, you deserve the best. William is committed to helping those who are less fortunate or who find themselves in difficult situations through no fault of their own. William is always ready to fight for what is right. William’s is dedicated to the well-being of his clients and will work diligently to achieve the best possible outcome for a case. Don’t hesitate, contact William today and see how we can help you achieve the justice you deserve.
- Graduated locally from Nipomo High School in 2009.
- Graduated from University of California, Irvine in 2013 with a degree in Political Science and Minor in Conflict Resolution and Mediation.
- In 2014 lived in Pasacaballos Colombia outside of Cartagena Colombia and taught English for a year while applying for law school.
- Graduated from Boston University School of Law in 2018. Was accepted into the American Journal of law and medicine.
- Post bar law clerk at the Santa Maria District Attorney’s Office in Santa Barbara and then got hired for a year stint for the year of 2019 as a Deputy District Attorney.
- After a year at the DA office, I decided to return to the Frederick law Firm to pursue a career in personal injury in order to continue my desire to help those less fortunate or those who found themselves in bad situation at no fault of their own.